Cambodia is a country full of genuine, beautiful people and while I have only ever been to Siem Reap it is my favourite travel destination!
- The official religion is Theravada Buddhism.
- It borders Thailand to the north and west, Laos to the northeast, and Vietnam to the east and southeast.
- Cambodia has two distinct seasons. The rainy season, from May to October (22 °C 71.6 °F) accompanied with high humidity. The dry season, from November to April with temperatures up to 40 °C (104 °F) around April.
- Government is a unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy
- The Mekong and the Tonle Sap River are the main rivers
For places to see in Cambodia visit this Lonely Planet Guide.